Welcome back fans! I’m sorry for leaving you out of the loop for a while. No time right now to delve into what I’ve been up to as I was tagged to do the immensely popular Q&A Tag by another WordPress author, Hannah A. Krynicki. Gee, thanks, Hannah! Seriously though, this might be pretty cool as it is yet another way for my readers to get a little more insight into who I am. So let’s get started!
Simple rules to follow:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the questions you were given by that blogger.
- Nominate 10 bloggers, give them ten new questions, and let them know they’ve been tagged.
1.Favorite book/story in the Bible?
I guess that would to be in Exodus with the story of Moses. This probably goes back to my childhood and watching the old Charlton Heston movie every year. Still love it today.
2.Chocolate chips or Skittles?
For a snack food I’ll go Skittles unless we’re throwing the chips in some dough for cookies! Otherwise the chips are just too messy to just eat up alone.
3.You get a five-minute public broadcast interview with an influential person in your government (President, Supreme Court Justice, Prime Minister, etc). What do you say?
I would like to meet with our President, whomever doesn’t matter, and discuss respect and kindness to our fellow man and how do we, as a nation become more united? One caveat I would have is no political answers. Must be just two people talking with simple answers.
4.According to this test, which Disney character are you?
I am Hercules! “Some of your strength comes from your muscles, but most comes from your kindness.” (I realize I’m a great guy but this is what it said, verbatim! LOL)
5.If you could choose to live in another time period or an alternate universe, where would it be and why?
Easy, I would live in the old West. To live simply in the foothills of some mountain range would be fantastic and peaceful.
6.Can you write something in a different language? (No translator help!)
7.What was the last dream you had that made you laugh?
I’m actually having a difficult time remembering what I dream about lately. The last one which comes to mind is months ago where my wife (in my dream) purchased me a small boat of my own for use in my fishing tournaments but, as I learned on the water, it wouldn’t hold me and my gear and stay afloat! So long as I was cruising along, it would float, or rather skid across like a stone with the same results when I started to slow down.
8.Do you know how to build a fire?
Indeed I do
9.Amazon.com or brick-and-mortar stores?
I do occasionally purchase online through Amazon but I so prefer getting to go to a brick-and-mortar store! My local one just closed however so I guess I’ll be either buying more online or forced to travel further for my books.
10.What is one real-world problem that truly bothers you?
Kind of goes back to my answer for #3, the lack of Respect and Kindness to one another. How hard is it to say, “Please,” and “Thank You.” ? The list goes on.
11.Bonus: What would you do to change the problem in #10?
It starts with yourself. We can’t just write about it online or cry to friends and love ones over others behavior. Be the person you wished others would be like. Be an example of gratitude, and kindness while showing respect not just to those in authority, but those who rarely get some. The young person in the drive thru window taking your order. The kid tearing your movie ticket and showing where the theater is. Hey, next time it’s raining buckets, or a blizzard is blowing outside, leave a little ‘thank you’ note in the box for your postman who still has to get out in that weather. If everyone was doing little things like this. Acts of kindness, we could make the world a little happier.
Okay now for my 10 bloggers. Please understand, I know we all have very busy lives so don’t feel rushed, or even obligated to do this. Heck it took me a week to do it myself! That being said, I nominate, Stephanie Flint, Roger Colby, Eva Blaskovic, R.M. Kinder, James Young, The Amateur Angler, Flynn Gray, and the first 3 people who “LIKE” this post not already on this list. Your questions are:
- Cookies or Cake? (your choice of flavors)
- You’re able to visit with any one person in history for the next 2 hours. Who is it, and why?
- If it could be anywhere you wished, name your ideal writing spot, and your least ideal.
- Name your dream job or, in case you’re doing it, name the one job you’d always like to try.
- You just became the last animal you read, or wrote, about. What are you and are you now in danger?
- Ebook or physical book?
- You wake up and find yourself in a remote area of the most recent book you read/are reading. Beside you is the one tool you’re happy is with you. Where are you and what is that tool?
- Can you change a tire on your vehicle?
- Your next story/blog post is guaranteed to be a massive success that will change your life forever. As often happens,success comes with a cost. What will your newfound success cause you to lose?
- List three things about yourself that you haven’t told your readers before now.
Enjoy, and I’ll be back soon with my next post. Until then, thanks for stopping by!